Our sponsors have donated some AWESOME prizes! We’ll be drawing for one of the great prizes below at the end of each workshop – check here for the schedule of workshops and what we’ll be giving away when.
When you arrive, pick up your Fix-it Passport and collect initials from 10 different vendors to enter the draw – you can use the same passport to enter as many of the draws as you want throughout the day, but you MUST be present in order to enter and in order to win.
You could win:
- An adult bike OR a kids bike, generously donated by McInnes-Cooper and fixed up and safety-checked by our friends at Bike Again
- An incredible comprehensive toolkit to get you started on your home repair journey, generously donated by Princess Auto and containing:
Magnetize and demagnetize device for screw drivers
Magnetic pick up rod
Multi screwdriver bit set
Multi screw driver
Adjustable crescent wrench
Alpha knife kit
And tool bag
- A dremel all-purpose accessory kit, generously donated by Payzant Home Hardware in Dartmouth, to help with all of your carving/cutting/grinding/sharpening/cleaning/polishing/sanding needs
- A 32″x 18″ floor mat made from reclaimed lobster fishing rope by Angela from All for Knot, who will also be giving a workshop on Traditional Maritime Knot craft
- One of 25 backyard composters, generously donated by HRM Solid Waste, who will also be giving a workshop during the Fair on What Goes Where? to help us all up our waste-sorting game. And check out this guide to backyard composting from our sponsors at DivertNS!
You could also win a backyard composter at our signature MacinToss game happening outside the main entrance, near the farmers market – test your skill!